It’s the most romantic day of the year, and you are looking for things to do on Valentine’s Day. So, impress your date with the most romantic experience of the year. What better place to share that luxury experience than in the beautiful West Palm Beach? Let us give you the rundown on how to plan the best Valentine’s Day date night.
Wine & Dine in Beautiful West Palm Beach
The traditional date night starts with a luxurious, romantic dinner. Wine and dine your Valentine at the best restaurants in West Palm Beach. Each location is touted for its gourmet food, excellent drink choices, and amorous environment.
- Table 427 – Palm Beach Post called this dining locale “a cozy vibe with scratch-made eats.” Chef/owner Roberto Villegas, creates dishes with inspiration from his Mexican roots. This is the spot to grab a glass of wine and have those deep, intimate conversations while you anticipate your delicious meal.
- Sunset Bar & Grill – If you’re in search of “the best steak, and pure clean cooking style,” then you’re in luck. Take your date here to enjoy Sunset’s signature Buck Head Beef steaks and bask in pure food bliss.
- Hullabaloo – For a more exciting experience, visit this uproar of a bar and restaurant. This “New York City loft meets Little Italy,” is known for its wood stove dishes and craft beers. For an extra special date, book a spot at the intimate chef’s tasting area.
Outside the Box for Your Unique Valentine’s Date Night
It’s Valentine’s Day, so it’s time to get creative with your date experience. Go to the movies if your date is a movie buff, but check out these other locations for something truly unique.
- Norton Museum of Art – For the artsy date, check out the reopening of the amazing Norton Museum of Art that is scheduled for opening activities on February 9th. Check out exhibits such as the Nina Chanel Abney installation and the Out of the Box: Camera-less Photography gallery.
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts – The incredibly enthralling Les Miserables will be presented for a limited time at the Alexander W. Dreyfoos, Jr. Concert Hall. Show your date your refined side by getting tickets for this Broadway masterpiece hosted right here in West Palm Beach.
- Mounts Botanical Garden – Show your date that your love is ultimately entwined by taking him/her to the beautiful exhibit, “Twisted.” It’s a massive stickwork structure that you can stroll through while professing your undying love.
Brides.com has called Palm Beach one of the most romantic cities in the US. So, make the most of this Valentine’s Day by visiting one of these locations, or one of the many other amazing date spots in West Palm Beach. Whether you’re visiting or looking for your forever home, this city has the most amazing culture, sites, and unique experiences for every lifestyle.